Now that is the season of cookies and also the season of holidays and especially because it is winter and the snow will appear we thought about the best way to spent the time in the house, which is making cookies. To bend with the outside landscape we want to present you the snowflake cookies. They are delicious and very easy to make.
Ingredients for 24 cookies:
– 200 gr. unsalted butter
– 250 gr. sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 egg
– 625 gr. flour
1. Butter and sugar are fighting foam.
2. Add vanilla, cinnamon and whole egg and mix until smooth.
3. Pour the flour in the rain and mix until smooth.
4. It forms a disc of dough obtained and stored in a refrigerator for 45 min. Make sure you clean all surfaces thoroughly, because not even top rated dishwashers can remove the dry mixture from dishes.
5. Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and are made sheets about 6 mm thick.
6. With “star” forms of biscuits cookies are cut.
7. Bake about 10 minutes at 180 ° C (350 ° F) in the tray with baking paper coverings.
8. Cool completely and decorate with royal frosting.
1 egg white
200 gr. powdered sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Beat the egg white foam, add the the sugar in the rain and then lemon juice.
For a colorful frosting add 2-3 drops of food coloring.
Another snowflake cake recipe:
– 5 egg yolks
– 10 tablespoons water
– 200g flour
– 1 sachet vanilla sugar
– 180g sugar
– baking powder 8g
To mix the yolks well with sugar, vanilla sugar and the 10 tablespoons of water until double in size. Add flour mixed with baking powder and mix gently. Place the whole the composition in a pan and bake 15-20 minutes at medium heat.
For cream we have put double the amount and less margarine…
– margarine 400g
– 200g coconut
– 700 ml milk
– essence of rum
– 2 tablespoons of food starch
Coconut mix with food starch and add milk little by little then put the mixture at low heat until thick. Allow to cool, add rum.
Margarine in a bowl rubs how to open up, then add one tablespoon of the composition than coconut and mix well.
– 5 egg whites
– 200g sugar
For glaze, mixing egg whites with sugar until the bath the composition is a little stronger then leave to cool. A dinner on Christmas day without this recipe is like an appliance store without top rated dishwashers and high performance microwaves.
We put counter top then cream, then icing and coconut on top. Keep cold until serving.