This dessert is perfect along with coffee in the morning, something sweet can give you the energy you need for all day. This is also a healthy desert and if you serve it after a delicious soup you will have nothing to feel guilty about as you will provide your body with proper ingredients. If you don’t like spending too much time in the kitchen we recommend that you check out some Campbell soup recipes which are easy to make and very tasty. We guarantee that even the children will enjoy them especially knowing that they will be followed by a delicious desert.
Muffins are easy to do and have a lot of recipes that includes all types of ingredients. From chocolate to vanilla, from sweet muffins to salty muffins, all can be done, you just have to use your imagination.
We propose to you a very delicious combination, especially for those who love the sweet and sour taste and also love muffins: apple raisin muffins. Easy to prepare and you will see, once you have tried one you will definitely want some more.
You need the following ingredients:
– 3 apples peeled and spine and cut into slices
– 3 / 4 cup of raisins
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 / 2 cup of oil
– 2 and 1 / 4 cups of flour
– 1 tablespoon baking powder
– 1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 / 4 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 / 4 teaspoon of nutmeg
– 1 / 2 cup of milk
– 1 large egg, lightly beaten, at room temperature
1. Mix the apple slices with raisins. Add the sugar and mix them well. Pour over the oil, stirring well, and leave the mixture at room temperature for 45 minutes.
2. Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. The forms of muffins are lined with special paper.
3. Mix flour with baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Add milk and egg over apple slices, stirring with a wooden spoon until a homogeneous dough. Then add the flour mixture.
5. Pour batter into prepared muffin forms, filling them up to three quarters of shapes, to take place to grow.
6. Muffins are given at baking for about 25 minutes.
Note: do not tan at baking the muffins, so will try with a straw or toothpick if they are baked.
So if you wanted to try a recipe of muffins but you did not know what to choose, you definitely will have to try the apple raisin muffins. They have what it takes to be a great dessert or ever a breakfast (in association with milk) for you. While it may be tempting to eat these muffins in large quantities we recommend that you temper your sweet tooth. Although they are natural, they should only be eaten as breakfast or desert. Make sure that your diet also contains healthy dishes. You don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen in order to eat healthy food. The Campbell soup recipes are a perfect example of healthy dishes which can be prepared in no time. Furthermore these muffins are a lot healthier than chocolate or other deserts and sweats that you can find in a supermarket.
What are you waiting for? Go on and try them. We bet that you will love the apple and raisin muffins.